You Can Do At Home!
glass or plastic bottle with a lid
1. Use a clean glass/plastic bottle with a lid.
2. Fill with cold water leaving 1-2 inches of room.
3. Use spoon to add 1-3 teaspoons of glitter (any color(s) you want).
4. Use spoon to add 2-3 teaspoons of clear glue.
5. Shake gently.
6. Add more glitter for stronger color. Add more glue for slower movement of glitter.
Optional: Use the marker to write your name or favorite lyrics, scripture, or mantra. Or add orbeez, beads, marbles to customize your own sound effects.
How to use: Shake gently to receive stress or to practice mindfulness.
Tip: You can also make one as a gift to someone!
Clean tube or long sock
1. Use a clean tube sock.
2. Add 2 cups of uncooked rice (any kind).
3. Tie the opening of the socks into a knot. DO NOT staple or use rubber bands to close the socks
4. Place in the microwave.
5. Heat for 30 seconds at a time. No more than 60 seconds per heating to avoid burning.
How to use:
Once you have heated your new heat pad, cover with a towel or paper towel.
DO NOT use directly onto skin to avoid burning.
Great for cramps (muscle, menstrual, minor body aches), stomachache, minor muscle aches
Tip: Use in increments of 10 mins to avoid burning.
Cooking all-purpose flour
1. Use a balloon.
2. Place the mini funnel with a small opening inside the balloon.
3. Use spoon to slowly add into the funnel.
4. Tap gently so flour and pour into balloon
5. Fill balloon leaving 2-3cm of room. Make sure there is no air inside the balloon.
6. Tie top of balloon into a knot
7. Squeeze gently.
How to use:
Squeeze when stressed out or nervous (anxiety).
Tip: Use stress balls to rehabilitate and strengthen your hands!